Email to a Friend
Subscribe: Email, RSS
Posted by: J Pick on Thu, Apr 9, 2009
Calvary by the Sea Lutheran Church is thrilled to be hosting the third annual Taste of East O’ahu event on April 25, 2009. We invite you to participate in this fundraising event. All proceeds of this event will directly benefit, and will be equally divided among The Angel Network, Calvary by the Sea Youth Programs, and Calvary by the Sea Montessori School. As parents of Calvary by the Sea Montessori School, your help is key to a successful evening, as your children will benefit from its success. However, we will need your help.
In order for this event to be a complete success, we are asking our parents to support the Taste of East O’ahu in the following areas:
* Donating Goods, or Services to the Silent Auction
* Volunteering your time the day before the event
* Volunteering on the day of the event
* Volunteering after the event that evening
* Purchasing tickets for the Taste of East O’ahu
* Purchasing VIP Tables (Why not have an Office appreciation party that night)
* Purchasing Advertisement in the Taste of East O’ahu program booklet
I Interested in creating baskets for the Silent Auction?
P Please join us on Thursday, April 16, in the Loft at 1:00 pm and at 6:00 pm