Posted by: J Pick on Wed, Mar 14, 2007
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS!
Calvary by the Sea Lutheran Church is hosting
Taste of East O'ahu
Saturday, April 28, 2007
A portion of the proceeds from this event will go to
Help benefit fundraising for the school.
This is our opportunity to get on board and support
Calvary by the Sea Montessori School
You will be receiving more information from parents of our school
And CBTS church.
Your help will be needed in ticket sales, silent auction, children activities, etc.
There is great entertainment, food and overall good fun,
So let's sign up and have some fun$$$$$
TASTE OF EAST OAHU
SAT, 28 APR 07
MONTESSORI SCHOOL PARTICIPATION
BENEFIT TO MONTESSORI SCHOOL:
Exposure to the community
By distributing the attached brochure
Information table at the event
Scholarship funds for the school
HOW? 1/3 of profit from Silent Auction goes to the school.
There are 500 tickets to be sold - tickets are designated for the three ministries.
Profits will be divided according to what is sold.
NEEDED PARTICIPATION BY PARENTS AND TEACHERS:
- Sale of tickets and corporate tables
- Items for Silent Auction
- Information Table at event
- Participate in the children's program (this is an adult event, however, some people will prefer to purchase tickets for their children - the tickets are $25 and space is limited).
- ALL COSTS FOR FOOD, PRIZES AND OTHER SUPPLIES WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE BUDGETED FUNDS FOR THE EVENT
- For the price of the ticket there will be food, games and prizes
- Assist in Setup and Cleanup (a detailed list of "jobs" will be forthcoming)
Please call Marilyn Hamada at 808-551-3117 between 1:00 - 6:00 p.m. Hawaii time as Marilyn is presently on the mainland.