Posted by: Pulelehua on Sun, Jul 29, 2018
Raised $6,000 wow! Brenda Molina you are Amazing!
A huge mahalo to all Volunteers, Performers (Hifrequency School of Performing Arts), Dance Fitness Instructors, Donors, Sponsors, and Emcee, Jonathan Clark-Sypert who helped make our Dance- athon Fundraiser for Angel Network Charities(ANC) a success! Our largest sponsors: Abe Lee (R) Broker/Owner, Century 21 iProperties Hawaii ($500 plus an online prelicensing course valued at $475) and Surita Savio, President, Insurance Associates ($500). Mahalo to: Costco Hawaii Kai-$50 Gift Card for snacks/ice, Hawaii Kai Longs-10 cases of Bottled Waters, Ono Pops-200+ free Ono Pops, Roy's Hawaii Kai-$127 in Gift Cards, CPK-$100 in Gift Cards, Beverly Molina (flyer/poster design), Oahu Print Company, Lilinoe Quindica (Mahalo flyer), Blanca Polo (ticket design), Holly Rudin-Braschi (help writing donation letters). Hawaii Kai Dance Academy (Jennifer Pereda & family-transporting tables to our event).
Special acknowledgement to Father Frankie of Mary, Star of the Sea Church & the Arch Diocese (permission to use the cafeteria/ facilities.)
To my Calvary 'Ohana; without you, I could not have done
this! Thank you to my Angels, including those who may not be listed here:
* ANC Board Members & Manaager (Jewell & Cheyl Tuitele– monetary donation, Susan Sanger- lending us banquet tables)
* Audrey Ono (bringing waters, set up, clean up, tickets, registration)
* Danielle Molina-Pherigo (set up, clean up, snack sales)
* Dottie Matting (Vendor: Young Living Essential Oils)
* Jack Ashby (church announcements, getting the word out)
* Marissa Okamoto (Raffle, set up, clean up, ticket sales, registra- tion)
* Martha Staff (bringing cooler w/ice, tickets, registration)
* Melissa Hanley (set up, clean up, picking up balloons, Raffle)
* Monika Day (Putting together an ANC Flood Recovery Slide Show)
* Sandy Jansen (Vendor: Reflex Your Sole-donated all her profits!) * Steve Pherigo (set up, clean up, fans, video-taping, donation)
* Teresa Okamoto (Raffle Prize Coordinator, Snacks, set up, clean up)
* Tim Sprowls (Sound System; bringing coolers)
To everyone who bought tickets, donated money or attended or helped with our event, THANK YOU!!!
There are many more people to thank who are not members of Calvary. I apologize if I forget to acknowledge anyone.
It takes a village and the success of our event would not have happened without all of you! MAHALO and GOD BLESS!!!
Coordinator, Dance-athon Fundraiser for ANC
"Hope Is Where The Heart Is."