Please make note of the following upcoming events:
1. This Sunday, April 19th at 10:00AM, the children of our school have been invited to sing at church. If you can come it would be great to see you there to listen to your child sing a couple of songs. If you plan on leaving early from the service, I would suggest parking across the street.
2. Thursday, April 23rd is a Parent Workshop focusing on language. The workshop will be from 4:00-5:30pm. Following will be a Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser. Hope to see you there. More information will be out soon.
3. School will be closed Friday, April 24th for Teacher in-Service Day.
4. Taste of East Oahu event is Saturday, April 25th. Please come and enjoy the evening.
5. Our May Day celebration willl be on Friday, May 1st. We will do simple celebration with the children but do need help with assisting the children by donating flowers for lei making, and providing a special Hawaiian snack. We are also looking for hula dancers. If you would like to help, please let your teacher or Miss Tricia know. A sign-up sheet will be going out soon.
6. Our annual Walk-a-thon will be on Friday, May 8th. This is a fun event and all are invited to attend. Donation sheets and further information will be going out shortly.
7. May 21st will our end of the year event - Kite Day! We have had this event in years past and it has been good fun. We need lots of parents to help.
8. May 22nd is our last day of school. We will close teh school year with an all-school Potluck at 5:00pm. This will be on ocean side on the Sanctuary grounds. Bring your family and a blanket or beach mat to sit on.
I cannot believe we are in the last months of the school year! I realize there are quite a few school events in the next few weeks. We hope you will be able to help out and attend what you can.